TVC's Response to COVID-19
Updated on March 22nd, 2020
We wanted to give you a full update about how COVID-19 is impacting The Vail Church. We fully support our government leaders on all levels and are so grateful for their incredible leadership during this time. Late this week, the health order for Eagle County was updated to limit gatherings to less than 10 people until at least April 17th. You can view their updated order by clicking here.
We will continue to post our services every Sunday at 8:00am here. Invite your friends and family to watch with you, whenever you’re ready!
Very sadly, this means that we will not be able to gather in person for our Good Friday or Easter services, and we will not be meeting in person until at least April 19th. Our staff team is hard at work preparing to bring you as much online content as we can over the coming weeks. Please make sure you are following us on Facebook so you receive the most up to date information!
The new mandate also impacts our smaller group gatherings. Please check in with your group leader to see what the plan is going forward. We certainly encourage all of our groups to continue meeting virtually via FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc.
Tangible ways for you to help…
1) Continue to give and support the ministry of The Vail Church- We believe in the power of generosity: what it does for the individual doing the giving, and what it does for the mission that the giving supports. When you give to The Vail Church, your generosity is making a difference! There are multiple ways to continue your giving from afar…
* Give online via our secure website by clicking here.
* Text the amount of your gift to “84321”
* Mail a check to PO Box 955, Avon, CO 81620
2) Donate food to the Salvation Army Food Bank- Food can be dropped at 322 E Beaver Creek Blvd, Avon, CO 81620 from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Volunteers to help organize and stock the shelves are always appreciated as well!
3) Volunteer to watch children for our medical staff and first responders- The town of Avon has reached out to TVC to help staff childcare for their first responders and essential personnel who have lost their existing childcare options due to coronavirus closures. If you currently serve in TVC’s children ministry or have experience working with early childhood or elementary aged children and have passed a background check, would you consider serving in this way? The town has offered to pay and will be operating the care Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Please e-mail Lance Richards at email@example.com or call Lance at (970) 471-6621 to ask more questions or to let him know you are part of The Vail Church and interested in helping.
New Online Service Available
Every Sunday @ 8:00a
No In-Person Sunday Gatherings
View Eagle County's COVID-19 Update Here
Want to reach out? Start here!